Suffering every time with some nuances and obvious incompleteness of training, a training course appeared, which I called Basic. It is focused on learning and consolidating knowledge through tasks, without which the transition to the next stage is impossible.
At the end of the Basic course, you get a person who has gone through the "fire, water and copper pipes" of Planfix and understands all the nuances of project management, planning your / someone else's load, and understands Planfix much better than the reader of articles.
1. Contact work without access.
2. Sending a letter to demo mail for dialogue with the bot.
3. Attendance at lecture number 1 for further training.
4. Gaining access for a contact, setting tasks for 10 days according to the Summary data.
5. Working with the right panel, familiarity with Reminders. Setting many reminders for yourself and others.
6. Connection to Telegrams and Skype, work with notifications.
7. Installing a mobile application, studying its sections.
8. Lists of tasks from the Scheduler, view in the Gantt chart, movement of tasks.
9. Exit to all tasks in the list to see them in the required modes. Putting order through the Gantt chart by dates.
10. Working with task filters.
11. Setting up your account as an employee, getting your account in the system.
12. Setting up your account as a contact after an employee, re-logging. Group 01 Stage is connected.
13. Creating your own Scheduler with the Eisenhower Matrix.
14. Working with the "Contacts" section, your wards, correcting data, creating a Planner for contacts.
15. Working with templates of tasks and contacts, connecting fields.
16. Working with analysts, creating documents from tasks:
17. Creating a project, setting tasks for the Leader of the course.
18. Import tasks.
19. Import of contacts and companies.
20. Import of analysts.
21. Assign external access to contacts, configure the Scheduler for an external contact as a project execution.
22. Setting a task for an account administrator.
23. Creating a Planner with company news.
24. Launch of the project according to the regulations, scheduling, adding analysts.