Notes from a business trip, part 14. Mid friday
Well, half of Friday passed, before lunch the situation was checked, and in the afternoon will begin to test the strength of the humanity of the parties.
Our projects are now also under pressure, because the sanitary pause slowed down many of our customers' projects , which allowed us to take on several large projects with deadlines for October and December. But as soon as the world let go, the business understood what and how, the work on the projects resumed, and now we are showing the skills not only in planning work, but also in negotiating and executing agreements. And, of course, we are postponing deadlines as agreed with the Customers so that everything is human.
By now I have reached the airport, dined ahead of schedule and am getting ready to perform work tasks until the plane is announced. And the head of the company has enough questions in addition to the operating system:
- payment of advance payments to employees;
- resolving issues of hiring and dismissal;
- resolving issues of development / launch / control / refinement / adjustment of processes;
- development of new directions of work;
- launch of important / key projects;
- do not forget about advertising and good relationships; li >
What am I going to do now.